Don't wait to get your vehicle repaired
Collision Centre Customer Testimonials
I’d like to extend my many thanks to all the staff at Country Hills Collision Centre; they are professional, do great work in a timely manner, and they are always smiling!
CHC was definitely much closer than other body shops and the wait time if you have a large repair is quite long (I had to wait about 3 months for a two week repair). But I definitely find it was quite worth it. Estimate was done with Walter who was able to get us in and out in about 30 minutes and was extremely wonderful to work with.
Thanks so much for the really fine service and arranging for my Matrix washer nozzle to be fixed by Phil this afternoon – a very pleasant and knowledgeable fellow. The problem turned out to be a pinched hose and was remedied in quick time!
“Thank you for the update and for being patient and meeting me where I am right now. As I told Farid today, my experience with Toyota and everyone’s willingness to accommodate to my needs has been exceptional. Loyalty is something that is developed and I know that I will be speaking highly, not only of Toyota as a company, but of Country Hills Toyota Scion as exceptional in its delivery of service and it’s ability to be personal with its customers. You guys have been amazing.”
“I wanted to take this opportunity to write to you about my recent experience with your collision repair shop. From the date of damage we were able to get in for an estimate quickly. We were offered a quick repair date and got our vehicle in for repair. As with most hail storms, there was a large demand for parts. We brought our vehicle in, a nice rental vehicle was ready and work got underway.”
“We just brought our FJ Cruiser in to your shop for hail damage last week and picked it up yesterday. Are you sure you gave me back the right vehicle as it was immaculate inside!! What a nice surprise!! Thank-you very much.”
Auto Brands we specialize in!
Did you know? You are not obligated to go with the auto body calgary shop your insurance company refers! You have the right to choose where you get your vehicle repaired.
Many people in an accident think they have to choose the collision centre provided by the insurance company or they will be unable to get their vehicle fixed on a claim. It is not true. Read more about your rights!
Insurance Companies we Write for!
Why choose Country Hills Collision Centre?
- Our staff are customer centric and eager to get you and your vehicle back on the road quickly and with the highest quality possible.
- We offer an end to end service from booking the rental car to following up with the insurance companies, windshield replacement, car detailing, minor scuff repair….so you, the customer doesn’t have to do anything or go anywhere else.
- We have a beautiful State-of-the-Art Facility that will blow your mind!! Come on down and see for yourself, you will be impressed! See our Collision Centre photo gallery here.
- We are a Toyota Certified Auto Body Shop. Trust your Toyota to the Toyota Experts. We put your vehicle back to pre-accident condition.
- We offer a Life time guarantee on all our vehicle repairs.
- We are a subsidiary of the largest Toyota Calgary Dealer – Country Hills Toyota
Country Hills Collision
24 Freeport Landing NE, Calgary, AB
Monday-Friday 7:00am – 5:30pm
What to do if you are in a collision checklist
- Try to take deep breaths and remain calm
- If your vehicle is drivable park it in a safe spot away from traffic
- Turn on your hazard lights
- If there is an injury call 911 immediately
- If the damage exceeds $2000 in Alberta you will need a police issued damage sticker
- If the collision involves other parties look for witnesses and get them to write out and date details of the accident for you. Get names and phone numbers
- Take pictures of the damage with your cell phone if possible
- Call insurance company
- Call towing company